Ellos Global is seeking a mid-level consultant with communications and stakeholder engagement experience. We are interested in a individual who is pro-active, independent thinker and has an entrepreneurial spirit. This Consultant will be responsible for supporting the full lifecycle of our client’s project.
Responsibilities Include: Supporting all internal and external communications, logistic & meeting support, material development, and social media activity (blogging & tweeting).
Location: Position is based out of Washington, D.C./Arlington, VA (Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area)
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in marketing, public relations or communications.
- Mid-Level Consultant 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong ability to problem solve, initiate solutions, and work under deadline constraints.
- Strong organizational skills including decision-making, proofreading, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service orientation.
- Must be able to work independently as well as have experience coordinating with diverse individuals and groups.
- Willing to travel if needed.
Note: MUST be eligible to obtain security clearance.