Ellos Global has an immediate opening for an Outreach Consultant to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency. The individual will perform a wide range of support functions related to project efforts.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and accomplish a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Follow through and ability to lean forward
- Ability to quickly process and act on instructions
- Critical thinking ability
- Self-motivated “go-getter” able to perform at a high level without constant supervision
- Conduct web based research and identify future outreach events
- Maintain a 30-60-90 report of Conference attendance and outreach activities
- Participate in 30-60-90 meetings with the Director and Deputy Director
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and Excel, must be able to create and update worksheets, tables and graphs
- Ability to conduct trend analysis on a data set, and develop flowcharts
- Knowledge of Powerpoint, able to create and edit presentations
Location: Position is based out of Crystal City in Arlington, VA (Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area)
Minimum Qualifications: Entry/Mid-Level Consultant – 4 year college degree.
Note: MUST be eligible to obtain security clearance.